Monday, August 10, 2009

A time for one's self..

Everyone is asleep..it's been a hectic day in the household which always been the case since I gave birth 5 months ago. What with trying to schedule around pumping milk and feeling like the proverbial cow, keeping up with a toddler like an energizer rabbit, lack of sleep, working nights and selling a house at the same time..just makes one want to take a hike and jump of a nearby cliff. No reason to complain at all, beautiful healthy children, loving hubby (hmm will blog on that topic another time) and stable job. Especially in this economy. With all this happening sometimes just sitting down and putting thoughts to paper (in this case blogging) is such a release.

So right now..house is quiet except for the taptap on my laptop and I make a list of what I can be thankful for...

I am thankful for..
My hubby for makking breakfast today..never mind that is egg whites and no fat (ugh he is trying to convert me to live healthy).
My daughter going to daycare and telling me in the car.."I'm going to big girl and big boy's school today and I'm not crying..di ba?"
Little 5 month old Micah smiling everytime she sees me approaching..don't know it's really coz she's happy to see mama..or coz she know's it's chow time!
My mother in law (love her) for helping out with the baby..she is carrying her so I can do the chores..
For small things ..like.. CENTRAL AIRCONDITIONING!!! no explanations needed.
Having dental insurance..I would go broke for all the high tech thingys needed for my aging teeth

I could go on and on coz seriously, there's a lot to be thankful for and now I will just relax and listen to everyone's breathing..peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment