Tuesday, August 11, 2009


I have been running around like crazy this afternoon..well that seems pretty much a normal afternoon for me. Packing for a 3 day 2 night trip to Niagara Falls,NY. With a 5 month old, it's like I'm packing everything except the kitchen sink, actually if I could squeeze it in..I would have. So I kept going around..and around, trying to trim the stuff to basics since I don't want to be walking into the hotel looking like I'm staying for 6 months instead of just 2 nights!

Things to bring:
Change of clothing for me
Change of clothing for the baby and Kay
Extra change of clothing on top of the change of clothing for the kids
tioletries
laptop and power cord
cellphones and charger
bottle sanitizer
bottle warmer
extra diapers
extra bottles of milk
extra bottles
detergent
sunblock
camera and videocam
food and chichiria for the looong trip
breastpump and paraphernalia
extra wipes

I was able to book a hotel for 2 nights at a great rate through hotwire. I love that website, it's like hotel roulette, you never know what you're gonna get but so far it never failed me. Probably the greatest deal I had was in Woburn,MA for a Radisson Hotel for $40/night, and that was the most comfortable sleep I've had. Also in Washington DC, I was able to book Hyatt hotel for like $90 something. And it's DC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment